Back in the Hobby

thabrewer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Bend
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m back baby. Haven’t been in the hobby since 2009. The tech has changed so much. Everything is so much easier now. Easing in with a 45G cube, AIO. SPS mixed reef.

IMG_0723.jpeg IMG_0713.jpeg IMG_0712.jpeg IMG_0711.jpeg IMG_0710.jpeg IMG_0503.jpeg IMG_0584.jpeg
 
I’m back baby. Haven’t been in the hobby since 2009. The tech has changed so much. Everything is so much easier now. Easing in with a 45G cube, AIO. SPS mixed reef.

IMG_0723.jpeg IMG_0713.jpeg IMG_0712.jpeg IMG_0711.jpeg IMG_0710.jpeg IMG_0503.jpeg IMG_0584.jpeg
The hawk-eyed folk will call out the red flat worms. They are being dealt with using wrasse and shrimp. I prefer to avoid the “nuclear option” of flatworm exit. Dragons Soul Favia is my latest addition. My Richordia Yuma just threw 2 babies. Zoas are throwing 2-3 new buttons a week. Not pictured are a golden anchor euphylia, blue discosoma, red w/blue spot discosoma, GSP, and green polyp leather. Two emerald crabs, CUC for days, Chromis Wrasse and a Royal Gramma. I might have picked up a gorilla crab hitchhiker. Not 100% on that ID yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new