• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bad experience and still waiting for money back from Furiousreefer

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

tqpolo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought an MP40wQD from @Furiousreefer Furiousreefer. Seller took 3 days to ship out. I received one with broken blades. Promptly notify him what I received. I said I would send the broken wet side back and he would send me another wet side. He said too much work and just send the whole thing back for refund. I sent it back and has been delivered. I sent multiple messages asking for refund. He now give me the run around of not being home to check if what I sent back is what he sent out. No indication of when he'll be home or when to expect the refund. Now I have to file a claim with PP because it's a pain in the rear two weeks.

Furiousreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I offered you a newer wet side and you refused.
You asked me for a refund before I asked you to send back the product. You filed a claim with Paypal before I have a chance to receive the product I sent you. You obviously have an agenda.

Per my messages to you. I have not received the product. So until i received it and everything as it without any damage beside the blade. Then i will refund to you.

OP
OP
tqpolo

tqpolo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I offered you a newer wet side and you refused.
You asked me for a refund before I asked you to send back the product. You filed a claim with Paypal before I have a chance to receive the product I sent you. You obviously have an agenda.

Per my messages to you. I have not received the product. So until i received it and everything as it without any damage beside the blade. Then i will refund to you.

Please don’t lie and said I refuse. The pump already been delivered but you claim to never received.

A89C71CF-7A4B-49D6-8BBA-23327ABF790C.jpeg
E7A2B7DA-2674-4B33-965A-B13D40CDDFE6.jpeg

Furiousreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well. Give the seller a chance to received and inspected their products before refund to you. Per my messages to you. I am not home to see if you send the right one back. I will refund once I confirmed it tomorrow. Simple.

OP
OP
tqpolo

tqpolo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well. Give the seller a chance to received and inspected their products before refund to you. Per my messages to you. I am not home to see if you send the right one back. I will refund once I confirmed it tomorrow. Simple.

Where’s my refund?

OP
OP
tqpolo

tqpolo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure what’s your problem is or why you refuse to refund but I’ll deal with PP from now on to get my money back. I hope people on here take notes on what they’re dealing with.

Furiousreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You broke my item.

The irresponsibility when you return the seller items. You filed a case with Paypal and you have to resolve thru them.

OP
OP
tqpolo

tqpolo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
51CB61DA-9B31-483C-A716-2B0D8FDA4D7B.png

I hope everyone see that this guy is now lying to Paypal that I broke his item. I’m getting the mods involved to make sure this guy is banned.

Furiousreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:)
Nice.
You broke the housing. As indicated. You need to be educated with your communication. How can i get anything done if you don’t accept the fact that you are irresponsibility?
Go check your Paypal case that you opened?

Last edited by a moderator:

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately we do not get involved in payment disputes. Hopefully you all can get this resolved via PayPal. Please keep the transmission civil and refrain from personal attacks and name calling. Thank you!

Kyle
Team R2R

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back