Banana Lokani

I think it's hard for a camera to pick up how bright this thing can be. The guy who I got mine from came over yesterday and we talked about how bright it was.
For sure, I had to slide down the light exposure on my phone to take these. It reflects a tremendous amount of light with full exposure, just looks like a blob. Even with DSLR it is still very tricky to pick up the correct color you see with your eyes.
 
E69642D4-CD64-4F5C-BB9B-95CA4940080D.jpeg
Just picked up this Banana Lokani at a Frag swap today.
 
I don't get to see this tank very often anymore. I'm looking forward to getting some new growth shots of this piece soon. Here is a photo from a few months back. IMG_3418.JPG
 
I’d be skeptical about any frags being sold as banana lokani nowadays. There’s tons of vendors that sell the green/yellowish Caroliniana as banana lokani. I don’t know of anyone who has OG yellow Lokani/banana lokani . Most are still really nice regardless of species, but probably not true A. Lokani
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new