Banggai cardinal one day post release

Today I spotted 3 fry still alive ! I’m at about 26 days post release now .

B645F320-EED0-4FD5-B9D5-0A7642EE7B4A.jpeg C507E65B-2007-44CE-97F7-DE8B8288993E.jpeg B2389477-643F-4B1C-997A-20A9B0D90065.jpeg

Great news!
 
This is my second brood 3 have survived so far I would like to boost my survival rates any suggestions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new