bashsea bio reactor

Surfpulse

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
80
Location
Northern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey

So I got a quick question. I scored this bio reactor but what am I missing? It looks like there would be a pump connected to the union? I looked online and cant seem to find the same one. By any chance does anyone have some pics to help me with this ?

Thanks
20221120_150514.jpg
20221120_150510.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new