Battlecorals Snipes Blue Discussion Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CNDReef

Formally Toomanyfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also not 100% on mine yet after my lights were out for a week plus. But i took it out right before i left for this business trip and it still has that acro smell. It's brown but when i got back from Fiji it was white. Hopefully yours will make it, and mine too lol good luck
Mine is pure skeleton so not really thinking it’ll resurrect from the dead but hope yours pulls through as well

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is pure skeleton so not really thinking it’ll resurrect from the dead but hope yours pulls through as well
I really thought mine was skeleton to but when I left for where I am now the Ukraine it smelled like it made it brown but better than white, be home late tomorrow night

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the winner of the BRS giveaway in the growout battle? possibly 1 of the 5 that didn't pick up their phone lol? geez...

I didn't win, but that 10% off a $100 gift card deal is pretty sweet, especially since I've already been debating between the red sea 750xxl or 650 peninsula tank. Biggest concern for me here would be transferring everything from my 90 setup, which is just over a year old and pretty dialed in, into a larger tank that'd take more monitoring and dialing in. hmmmmmmmmm

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the winner of the BRS giveaway in the growout battle? possibly 1 of the 5 that didn't pick up their phone lol? geez...

I didn't win, but that 10% off a $100 gift card deal is pretty sweet, especially since I've already been debating between the red sea 750xxl or 650 peninsula tank. Biggest concern for me here would be transferring everything from my 90 setup, which is just over a year old and pretty dialed in, into a larger tank that'd take more monitoring and dialing in. hmmmmmmmmm

I've been looking at those same tanks myself. Too bad I couldn't win it! Really can't believe they went through that many calls before an answer.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted my October pic this morning, lol;Facepalm

And that pic was from October 8th. It's been a crazy busy month for me.

The dino bloom that popped up in my tank is pretty much over with. I also got 17 lbs of rock and 15 lbs of sand from gulfliverock.com today. It sits in a Brute can curing right now. Lots of life on the rock but there was also a lot of die off as well. I did see 2 tiny bubbles of bubble algae which I promptly scrubbed off before rinsing the rock and adding to the Brute can. Looks like some encrusting coral may pull through along with a cup coral or two. Time will tell.

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
23D5E0DF-49D3-456C-9B2B-69F43570E85C.jpeg
I'm not in the contest but I post a picture anyway

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I just checked my phone
23D5E0DF-49D3-456C-9B2B-69F43570E85C.jpeg
I'm not in the contest but I post a picture anyway
Yours looks better than mine

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed three frags (not the snipers) have RTN'd on me after my second dose of Purge. This may not go well. ;Facepalm

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow that’s really unlucky.
That's the only kind of luck I seem to have when it comes to sps. I am wondering if nutrients have gone up which might be causing issues since my skimmer is mostly offline. Or, just the treatment itself. I tested Alk and shut of my doser so that has stayed steady.

I also hit a deer with my car on my way to work this morning. So, yeah...unlucky. :)

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be ph. I seen people say it takes a nose dive with purge.
I will check out my readings when I get home, but could very well be. Good thing I only have mostly frags at this point, but still a bummer to see things go down hill.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back