!!!BC DRAGONFLY!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is a cool one, I mean I like it a lot! And it's a piece I have been really wanting to shoot for months now. It finally developed a nice little shape, and I had to get this one in the pic tank today before I got out the clippers.

This was originally a piece my supplier had been growing out for a couple years, and I was able to get my hands on a really chunky frag about a year ago, not long after the move. I've peppered a few packs with this one, but ultimately left it alone as best as I could, in an effort to get a decent colony shot.

The shoot was effortless, as this guy made my job real easy. Color came though beautifully, and shots are nice and crisp. I can't stop looking at the close up. Over all, really happy with this one. Absolutely radiates under blues. On the site today!

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll never be able to make an order if you keep releasing new stuff I want! The list never stops changing

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll never be able to make an order if you keep releasing new stuff I want! The list never stops changing

I'm just getting warmed up man:) With the new shop finally firing on all cylinders, you can expect to see lots more fully aquacultured gems pieces toping up pretty regularly!

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep coming back to this thread to look at the pics. Everytime I like it more and more. It's very well named too

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I keep coming back to this thread to look at the pics. Everytime I like it more and more. It's very well named too

Im totally with you on that! I really like how the close up shot of this piece turned out. Cant look away lol.

Ento-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one is definitely going in my next box along with honeycomb.

Jimbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9F2DDB7B-AFEB-418A-8B26-1161E84BDD09.jpeg

Had this piece for 8 months now was a slow starter at first ( only survivor of a 4 piece battle box I got in March of this year) starting to take off for me . Very cool piece, I know this is an old thread but anybody else with a piece?

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
9F2DDB7B-AFEB-418A-8B26-1161E84BDD09.jpeg

Had this piece for 8 months now was a slow starter at first ( only survivor of a 4 piece battle box I got in March of this year) starting to take off for me . Very cool piece, I know this is an old thread but anybody else with a piece?
Yeah I have a couple of colonies, one is about 10"

It is quite a fast grower once it gets settled, comparable to red dragon or RMF Last Dragon types.

Jimbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I have a couple of colonies, one is about 10"

It is quite a fast grower once it gets settled, comparable to red dragon or RMF Last Dragon types.
Happen to have a pic of one of your colonies?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back