Beakster introduction

Beaky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beaksterz introduction:
R2R Forum Rocks! A life-long Montana resident, I live in the northern, very rural (read this as "frontier") part of the state. My nearest fish store is 113 miles from home, (unfortunately, Petco and Petsmart). As far as I know, I am the only saltwater fish enthusiast in our little town, (although we do have a large number of local fishing fanatics (walleye and trout). I am so glad to have found the R2R forum: R2R is my go-to resource for saltwater aquatic information, and I tend to prefer the R2R "search" for saltwater fish questions rather than "Google".

I am a retired Professor of biology and earth sciences at a small Montana state university, and was very fortunate to have had the opportunity to teach interesting and diverse courses such as human anatomy and physiology, zoology, histology, geology and paleontology. I currently have in our basement 11 aquariums, the largest of which is 125g.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beaksterz introduction:
R2R Forum Rocks! A life-long Montana resident, I live in the northern, very rural (read this as "frontier") part of the state. My nearest fish store is 113 miles from home, (unfortunately, Petco and Petsmart). As far as I know, I am the only saltwater fish enthusiast in our little town, (although we do have a large number of local fishing fanatics (walleye and trout). I am so glad to have found the R2R forum: R2R is my go-to resource for saltwater aquatic information, and I tend to prefer the R2R "search" for saltwater fish questions rather than "Google".

I am a retired Professor of biology and earth sciences at a small Montana state university, and was very fortunate to have had the opportunity to teach interesting and diverse courses such as human anatomy and physiology, zoology, histology, geology and paleontology. I currently have in our basement 11 aquariums, the largest of which is 125g.
Thats a lot of fish tanks! Keep it up!!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back