Been around

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have been a member a while but haven't been on here because I also build homes to fuel my monetary needs for this passion we all call reefkeeping. I have maintained a greenhouse for 20 years . It's had its up and downs but I have never given up on the concept. I do however know what equipment is not worthy of a saltwater environment. I know that very well. I also know that corals respond incredibly to natural sunlight in a good way. I'm not here to sell anything and in fact I don't want to part with anything. If you are local to me you already know it's basically free. Happy reefkeeping
Welcome!

Glad you came over into 'meet and greet' to introduce yourself.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome38.jpg

ClownSchool

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have been a member a while but haven't been on here because I also build homes to fuel my monetary needs for this passion we all call reefkeeping. I have maintained a greenhouse for 20 years . It's had its up and downs but I have never given up on the concept. I do however know what equipment is not worthy of a saltwater environment. I know that very well. I also know that corals respond incredibly to natural sunlight in a good way. I'm not here to sell anything and in fact I don't want to part with anything. If you are local to me you already know it's basically free. Happy reefkeeping
Welcome back!
Are you in a southern climate, or is the greenhouse option working in a northern, temperate latitude?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back