Been around

Redox

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have been a member a while but haven't been on here because I also build homes to fuel my monetary needs for this passion we all call reefkeeping. I have maintained a greenhouse for 20 years . It's had its up and downs but I have never given up on the concept. I do however know what equipment is not worthy of a saltwater environment. I know that very well. I also know that corals respond incredibly to natural sunlight in a good way. I'm not here to sell anything and in fact I don't want to part with anything. If you are local to me you already know it's basically free. Happy reefkeeping

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have been a member a while but haven't been on here because I also build homes to fuel my monetary needs for this passion we all call reefkeeping. I have maintained a greenhouse for 20 years . It's had its up and downs but I have never given up on the concept. I do however know what equipment is not worthy of a saltwater environment. I know that very well. I also know that corals respond incredibly to natural sunlight in a good way. I'm not here to sell anything and in fact I don't want to part with anything. If you are local to me you already know it's basically free. Happy reefkeeping
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back