Best reef lighting for my 75 gallon?

BadMatt14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so currently I have a fluval sea marine 3.0 46 watt on my 75 gallon tank. My tank is about the standard 75 gallon 48 by 18 by 24. I have a small Monti coral at the top of the tank. A few zoas. A goniopora I’ve had for about 6 months and he’s doing great. A Duncan coral, 2 acans, a toadstool, 4 rose bubble anemones, and a hammer coral. They’ve all been doing great and I target feed with roids and small chunks of meaty foods twice a week. I run 100% blue and 30% white during the day with 83% cyan and 39% red also during the day. Then by 7 everything goes down. Red and cyan is off and purple and blue are at 25% and whites off. Then it’s lights out at 1 in the morning. I just wanna know if this is a good routine for my corals and any help and constructive criticism would be very much appreciated. I just wanna know if my lighting is enough for more lps and easier sps corals. And if not what the best led mounts would be for a tank my size. I’ve also been looking into the Nicrew 100w leds. I’d like to have 2 of them on the tank. Does that seem doable to y’all? Thank you!’

Hectorg214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try adding another Fluval marine light. Try the 48" since it has 59 watts. It should fit on ur tank.

Hectorg214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try adding another Fluval marine light. Try the 48" since it has 59 watts. It should fit on ur tank.
Can u post a pic of ur tank? Want to get a hammer coral and an anemone but didn't know if the Fluval marine light was strong enough. I also have the same light but decided to get a coralife T5 light before I get them just to make sure they get enough light.

Back