Best resources for both basic and advanced Apex coding?

Dixon B

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to help a very close friend understand the way Apex/fusion works, while also giving them the resources to learn how to write their own commands both basic and advanced. Can anyone recommend some good resources for me?

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wrote a series of Apex tutorials here on Reef2Reef:

However, before reading my tutorials, I highly recommend following Neptune's Getting Started Guides for the initial setup of the Apex and each of the modules:

Another great resource is Derrick Picker's Reef Automation channel on YouTube:

And then there's Neptune's Community Forums which contains over 10 years of Apex questions and answers:

Good luck!!!

OP
OP
D

Dixon B

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

However, before reading my tutorials, I highly recommend following Neptune's Getting Started Guides for the initial setup of the Apex and each of the modules:

And then there's Neptune's Community Forums which contains over 10 years of Apex questions and answers:

Good luck!!!

This is amazing. Looks like all I should need. Is there any way to close the post but still save it for later? I haven’t used this website in some months and it looks like things have changed a bit around here.

OP
OP
D

Dixon B

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Good luck!!!

Thank you btw

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back