Best Time to Dose AA?

LiveRock27

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
256
Reaction score
51
Location
Dallas, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a best time of the day to dose Amino Acids to allow your corals to get the most out of them? After the lights go out, before they turn on in the morning, middle of the day, etc, etc?


Thanks.
 
I dose mine in the morning while the lights are still off
 
I tend to dose about an hour after lights out when the corals are starting show greater PE.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new