OP
steve&mari

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No apology necessary. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I am still undecided on which light to upgrade to, have it narrowed down to the Ocean Revive and the Reef Radiance Starfire. I think the Starfire is fairly new, so I am having trouble finding very many reviews. In contrast, it seems that everyone loves the Ocean Revive with glowing reviews all over the world wide google webs.
Hope that helps give another view on the OR T247. Wouldn't hesitate getting another one for frag tank or when we do another setup lol.

OP
OP
steve&mari

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a couple lucky shots of the wrasse and mandarin also few nice coral shots.
IMAG1563.jpg
IMAG1609.jpg
IMAG1603.jpg
IMAG1602.jpg
IMAG1583.jpg
IMAG1584.jpg
IMAG1585.jpg
IMAG1586.jpg

OP
OP
steve&mari

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a great trip to @CherryCorals I want to thank Todd and Bret for the beautiful corals and time they took to show us their beautiful corals. We scored pics from previous post and a Jack-o-lantern,a Rasta,a sc/tyree Orange rainbows,a utter chaos,and 2 awesome blastos working on pics but here's a few of them. sorry for horrible orange rainbow pic n poor cell pics working on that lol.
IMAG1646.jpg
IMAG1633.jpg
IMAG1629_1.jpg
IMAG1630_1.jpg
IMAG1631.jpg

OP
OP
steve&mari

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While over on that side of state we hit tropicorium also and picked up this Orange rim welso/trachy. I'd never seen a Orange rim trachy before the other day someone posted one on here n when we saw this Mari said bag it lol only 65 for it :D
IMAG1643_1.jpg
IMAG1636_1.jpg

OP
OP
steve&mari

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our brs dual reactor came today hopefully get that plumbed into the system today and got a cell shot of the Jack-o-lantern n button scoly the pink stripes really pop unlike in pics
IMAG1658.jpg
IMAG1664.jpg
IMAG1652.jpg

OP
OP
steve&mari

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Well we had sparks flying across street from powerlines and a downed line up the street a little. Now no power got generator running and tanks happy but got some upset neighbors from the noise of it. I guess they'll get over it. Lol

FeliciaLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just went through your thread and this is a great tank build! I really like the rimless 40B! That was a nice find, and I love the set-up with the granite on the stand. All really well done! I also really like the unique look of the rock you used. Seems like it has tons of spots for coral placement. Seems like you have this tank loaded with some nice high end corals! Can't wait to see how this looks once they grow out. Oh and I love the clowns! :)

OP
OP
steve&mari

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just went through your thread and this is a great tank build! I really like the rimless 40B! That was a nice find, and I love the set-up with the granite on the stand. All really well done! I also really like the unique look of the rock you used. Seems like it has tons of spots for coral placement. Seems like you have this tank loaded with some nice high end corals! Can't wait to see how this looks once they grow out. Oh and I love the clowns! :)
The mag frag station will one day be my sps island lol. Thank you for the kind words it's such a awesome hobby.

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great system Steve, keep the pictures coming!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 156 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back