!!!BILLFOLD BUSTER INDULGENCE Pack!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not going to sugar coat this at all if you’ll pardon the platitude.

Are they dinky? yep. Are they pricy? Without a doubt. Were they cut the day before yesterday? Guilty. And can you go buy cheaper and maybe even prettier frags somewhere else? More than likely yes.

But alas, are they also some of the most sought after captive raised sps in the hobby. Yes in fact they are. And would you pay more from somewhere else. Without a doubt!

Ultimately this is the stuff I really just can’t hardly frag. Either too small or too finicky or I just don’t want to touch it and a few of these I get begged for regularly. So sorry again to those of you that I have had to say no to on some of these over the years. But here they are:)

Wouldn't say any particular frag outshines another but certainly worth mentioning in this one is #9. The Bends. For all of you that covet the long lost dustins deep, this is the closest i have manage to come to a suitable replacement. Not quite as spindly but nice odd long branches and this guy will even show some green in the tips. Had this one about three years now and still have not shot it for the site. I think deep down i am just hoarding it all to myself. Mine mine mine!! lol. I have fraged it four times at most. I know Thermans got one but I don’t remember who else does.

Anyway cool acro for sure.

So here it is, a rare billfold busting splurger that will instantly reclassify your reef as extraordinary.

Still coming in under 80.00 a frag at 799.00 shipped!!!
  1. SunnyX sunset
  2. Jose rainbow
  3. BC Xmas
  4. Skinny Love
  5. Pink Stelleton
  6. Hyperberry
  7. Tyree ice fire
  8. WWC SOTR milli
  9. The Bends
  10. Thermans rainbow

IMG_1405-Edit_zps05b9be04.jpg

IMG_1410_zps97b12ce2.jpg

RiverRat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good lord that Skinny Love gets me every time

Yup.....it looks even better in person. The one in my tank had it's pink polyps out immediately.

Also, the BC Xmas look awesome in person...I think it is one of my favorites now.

cginter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hyper berry I've had my eye on for a long time. I wish I lived near u Adam so I could check out your setups. Always amazing packs, never disappointing, can't wait to set up an order For one of these packs.

powdermonkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can attest for the Jose rainbow, really sweet. I don't even know where else you would get one. Another nice pack!

Is the SWOTR on my list sir?

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome pack, Adam! Glad to see you're still around and rockin' out SWEET acros!

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Gorgeous pack, those colors are amazing! My bends is still creeping across its plug and doing its thing, can't wait to see it all grown up! I will hoard it like Icefire and the clam, and build a tank around it :)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gorgeous pack, those colors are amazing! My bends is still creeping across its plug and doing its thing, can't wait to see it all grown up! I will hoard it like Icefire and the clam, and build a tank around it :)
awesome Tim! id like to see p[ics of yours too when it grows up some. I think you'd appreciate the stelleton too. This one is really unique. the more i look at it the more i love the thing

Awesome pack, Adam! Glad to see you're still around and rockin' out SWEET acros!

and dude the treat of the day! Great to see you on man. Thought you had all but retired. I confess i have missed your sharp and matter of fact commentary around here!;)

Thanks a lot everyone! really appreciate the comments

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't b selling all the sweet stuff on me! I'm counting days until I come visit the shop. 29 days!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 103 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.7%
Back