Bio Cube 29 $175

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
179
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Bio Cube 29 Gallon aquarium I am selling. Included are:
29G Bio Cube
Stand
Hood modded for 4 PC's instead of 2
Saphire BC 29 Skimmer
Stealth Heater
Fish Guard

The skimmer, sells for $150 new, but is included
IMG_2821.jpg


Here are some more pics of the tank, hood and stand
Tank has hardly any scratches
IMG_2845.jpg

Hood Mod
IMG_2848.jpg


I will throw in a fish guard for free. Made specifically for the bio cube, will prevent your fish from jumping into back chambers.

Local to Central Florida Only
 
Thanks, I will even throw in my oceanic skimmer. Needs to be cleaned and needs a new cork, but good for a backup.
 
Man, I would love to, but the recent hassles I had just shipping two light fixtures, ended up breaking even on the sale, cant imagine how I would go about shipping a tank and stand.
 
I am in oviedo florida ne of orlando, basically a suburb of orlando. I can try to take better pics, my skills are bad.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new