Bio- Sea Salt

Bubblewood

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2013
Messages
262
Reaction score
22
Location
Madison,WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All,
Looking for some input on this salt if you are currently use it. Any noticeable differences with corals, fish you have noticed! I'm currently using Kent for both of my SPS reef tanks. I have seen good and bad on this product.


Thanks
Joe
 
just a quick comment, since I've seen pics of at least one of your tanks and it's completely awesome - why switch if what you are using is working well?? just a thought.
 
Thank you "Fishroomlady"! I have had great results from my current salt I'm using. The owner of this company had reached out to me and sent me some salt for testing. I have never been one to jump on something quickly. Especially since my tank have done extremely well.
Just curious for some feedback from other tanks that may be using this product. [emoji1]
 
I use the marine mix salt - have been using it for about a year or so now. Switched from RSCP and like it better. Mixes quicker and easier, never any cloudiness, never any residue in mixing containers .... tank itself seemed clearer and less glass algae .... corals and fish responded well. Not really any extreme differences but just overall better. Never used Kent so can't comment there ..... but if you're really happy with it and having great results .....I'm with fishroomlady ..... why "fix" it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new