Blasto Growing heads off the side?

mr fishy 3000

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
139
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I noticed my blasto had multiple potential new heads growing in a neon green color…is this normal? Currently is a red and green color way.

It is weird because it is growing underneath the coral and is a completely different color.


Thanks for the help!

IMG_1275.jpeg
 
Very normal! My single head blasto I bought close to three months ago has been growing two new heads on its side just like this pretty rapidly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new