Blue-Eyed Clowns

Blue-eyed Clowns

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2024
Messages
12
Reaction score
22
Location
Niceville/Destin
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone
Just wanted to introduce myself my Name is Mike and I am 1/2 of Blue-Eyed Clowns. A couple of guys that are entering the clownfish aquaculture space.
We currently have a 500 sq ft Space that we have outfitted to start breeding and raising high end clowns , and if things go well will add other species.

I have been in the aquarium industry for over 35 years and have seen the hobby and business change a lot in that time.

I am currently Looking for actively breeding clownfish pairs to purchase.

I have several bonded pairs already, looking for active breeding clowns to test our setups and re hone my skills.

I have had past experience with raising clowns during my college undergrad years, but things have gotten much different than what we did back 25 years ago.

Just a Note:
Had our first hatch last night and things are going well, it's a small batch but the fry are actively hunting and seem to be doing well

thanks again

Mike
Blue-Eyed Clowns


thanks for having us and I have already read through a lot of the forums and found people to be quite helpful and cordial for the most part so that is encouraging
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wave Hello GIF
 
Hello everyone
Just wanted to introduce myself my Name is Mike and I am 1/2 of Blue-Eyed Clowns. A couple of guys that are entering the clownfish aquaculture space.
We currently have a 500 sq ft Space that we have outfitted to start breeding and raising high end clowns , and if things go well will add other species.

I have been in the aquarium industry for over 35 years and have seen the hobby and business change a lot in that time.

I am currently Looking for actively breeding clownfish pairs to purchase.

I have several bonded pairs already, looking for active breeding clowns to test our setups and re hone my skills.

I have had past experience with raising clowns during my college undergrad years, but things have gotten much different than what we did back 25 years ago.

Just a Note:
Had our first hatch last night and things are going well, it's a small batch but the fry are actively hunting and seem to be doing well

thanks again

Mike
Blue-Eyed Clowns


thanks for having us and I have already read through a lot of the forums and found people to be quite helpful and cordial for the most part so that is encouraging
I was hoping to see pictures of blue-eyed clownfish :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new