Blue hermit toppling

DatsoonDave

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody else had to engage in a friendly pre glue down frag moment with a super curious blue hermit ?

I recently gave my blue hermit who is living in a mixed reef 20g IM penninsula, new larger shells.

He can be a toppling beast

I dropped a few frags in between the rocks and didn't get a chance to glue them in. I watched the hermit try and topple a couple of them immediately, probably just curious

So I just poked em off the rock structure with a feeding stick. Ha! I find it harmless entertainment anyway when it's needed ..

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really. I did with my Halloween hermit bit he was quite big. Had to get him unstuck a few times. Last time he wad wedged in a coral. No idea but they get themselves into trouble.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back