Blue ring octopus one Ebay

Caesar777

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I worked at a shop at which, once, a transshipper sent us two blue-rings as subs. One was DOA... The other, we conferred and agreed that euthanasia was the best option for everyone. No need to put employees, customers' kids' diddling fingers, and whatever circus geek buys it...into harm's way. You can TELL a person all you want that it's dangerous, but all they hear is "it's ******--see how far you can take it with this one!"... Like my ex's old roommate that would play with my African emperor scorpion (the big, black ones with huge claws) and try to agitate him to get stung. Despite his name, Stingey (not "stin-jee", "sting" + phonetic "E") would even refuse to pinch, He'd use that when really bothered, and then finally sting if bugged enough. That roommate was really weird.... Anyway Stingey died many, many months later, we spray-painted him gold, kept him on the dresser as a trinket of some kind, and that's that.

Blue-rings... No thank you. They're not colorful unless angry and flashing, they hide a lot, and very short-lived, besides. Leave such an animal in the wild!

Edit: Looks like Ebay pulled it, yes, I'll bet because of a tip-off from someone. GOOD!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 85 79.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.7%
Back