OP
hexcolor reef

hexcolor reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can get little yellow filters, then use snapseed to balance the blue. Either way, it's a nice torch.

Does it look like this in person?

1692651568987.png

Or maybe this:

thanks, it is a nice torch that’s why I wanted to share with others and see if anyone came across such torch. And for business reason I would like to buy the others before anyone else buys the rest

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly look at comments like these as hate.
I mean come on really?
Major Payne GIF

Many greenish Torches can look blueish under reef lights. The white light picture confirms as much.

I've seen them plenty of times. Don't like how they look in tanks so I don't buy them.

Go buy up every single one. Throw a Rediculous name and price on it. Good luck

cwerner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saying the sky is green vs what it clearly is
I mean if you're so confident about it then why do you need us? Buy them all up and become the next WWC. You didn't take high enough quality pictures for anyone to do anything except give you false validation, and then you start insulting people asking for further clarification.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
hexcolor reef

hexcolor reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Major Payne GIF

Many greenish Torches can look blueish under reef lights. The white light picture confirms as much.

I've seen them plenty of times. Don't like how they look in tanks so I don't buy them.

Go buy up every single one. Throw a Rediculous name and price on it. Good luck
I will because that’s what it’s about the lighting at the end of the day.
Still I own a blue torch with pink tips it won’t change love ya anyway
Champions League Kiss GIF by UEFA

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Look at queencitycorals. They have both the purple and green. At least in their pic the green looks blue.

OP
OP
hexcolor reef

hexcolor reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can get little yellow filters, then use snapseed to balance the blue. Either way, it's a nice torch.

Does it look like this in person?
the one in the video I own that. I guess I’ll go buy the 3k$ camera this forum became insane with madness

OP
OP
hexcolor reef

hexcolor reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean if you're so confident about it then why do you need us? Buy them all up and become the next WWC. You didn't take high enough quality pictures for anyone to do anything except give you false validation, and then you start insulting people asking for further clarification.
Words mean nothing now days.
my question was never about confirmation. It was simply “HAS ANYONE SEEN OR OWNED A BLIE TORCH WITH PINK TIPS? IS THE CORAL RARE?”

I tell ya, you all twisted every single word and read something totally different.

Last edited by a moderator:

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what’s the price on the torch at your LFS
Im attracted to corals I don’t see via in person or forums. My tank is full of different color variations. I’m picking up a pumpkin acantho soon as well.
i dont remember, maybe $400?. I wouldnt really put much stock on lfs pricing in my area. Corals are pretty expensive unless they run sales.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps you shouldn't have posted the white light pics if they did not accurately represent the colors if you are going to be offended when people question the colors.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think your blue lights might be making it look blue? Lol… I have plenty of acros that are green in daylight but look super blue under blue leds… it’s just the way the coral reflects the light.. yours looks like a standard torch to me.. just my 2

OP
OP
hexcolor reef

hexcolor reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps you shouldn't have posted the white light pics if they did not accurately represent the colors if you are going to be offended when people question the colors.
I didn’t get offended it was just the most basic response ppl would say knowing they are in the fish hobby and should be much aware of lighting and picture representation.

If you posted saying your coral is 50 shades of pinks with or without pictures and some one comments saying it’s blue. That’s technically judging the OP on truth vs responding to the actual details and facts given by the OP.

OP
OP
hexcolor reef

hexcolor reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont remember, maybe $400?. I wouldnt really put much stock on lfs pricing in my area. Corals are pretty expensive unless they run sales.
That sucks, my LFS gets so much coral in each week they just price them to sell and keep it moving. I’ve picked up a lot of rare colorations of coral locally at very good prices. My LFS torches no matter the color combo and heads are under 200

OP
OP
hexcolor reef

hexcolor reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think your blue lights might be making it look blue? Lol… I have plenty of acros that are green in daylight but look super blue under blue leds… it’s just the way the coral reflects the light.. yours looks like a standard torch to me.. just my 2
It’s blue under white and blue lighting. I’m not color blind

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I run out and buy a 3k$ camera just to take pics of coral and post on forums? If there’s a better way to take pics of coral and achieve the color without manipulating the pic please share
They are called filters and run around $20.
Now I'm probably a hater too but I'm fine with that ;)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back