• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BNIB Jaebo WP40 & WP25

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptics
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

cryptics

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2011
Messages
783
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a WP40 and a WP25 Brand New in Box. These are great pumps. Both have the new controller. The reason I am selling them is I underestimated how powerful they are. I have a 90g main and a 45g frag tank. I bought 2 WP40's for the main and 2 WP25's for the frag tank. I also got one of each as a spare. Well I turned off the 2nd WP25 and the second WP40 because one was more than enough so i am selling the spares that I had.

WP40 $85 shipped
WP25 $75 shipped

Take both for $150 shipped
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new