Bonjour !

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krully
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
WELCOME48.jpg
 
Hey! Welcome or should I say Bienvenue! Je suis Russe mais je vis aux États-Unis et je parle très bien français après mes études en France pendant 5 ans! ENJOY THE COMMUNITY! ;Woot

Ton français est impeccable !

Thank you all for your welcome messages, and yes the tang police has a french branch so nowhere is safe. I do have to say english speaking boards have way more (useful) ressources than the french ones so that's great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new