Books

the captive reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
234
Reaction score
10
Location
pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Here are some used books I am cleaning out:

Anthony calfo book of propagation $25 shipped

book%20of%20prop.jpg





Clownfishes by Joyce Wilkerson $20 shipped:


clownfish%20book.jpg





Indo Pacific Coral Reef By Allen $20 shipped:

indo%20pacific.jpg




Corals & Invertebrates By Julian Sprung Both Books $35 shipped

JS%202%20BOOKS.jpg





The Reef Aquarium Sprung/Delbeek $35 Shipped

js%20reef%20aquarium.jpg





Natual Reef Aqauriums by Tullock $20 Shipped:

JT%20reef%20aquariums.jpg





Sharks and Rays by Scott Michael : $20 Shipped

sharks%20and%20rays.jpg





Reef Secrets By Fossa/nelson $25 shipped:

reef%20secrets.jpg





thanks,

mike
 
I would like these 2. How can I get payment to you.

Clownfishes by Joyce Wilkerson $20 shipped:

clownfish%20book.jpg



Reef Secrets By Fossa/nelson $25 shipped:

reef%20secrets.jpg



Thanks,
Steve Kinnaird
(321) 684-3145
 
Just a quick note to say thanks for the 2 books that I purchased. They arrived in excellent condition and very well packed.

Thanks Mike!

Steve
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new