Bought some corals!

Oscar’s25Gal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
190
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, an update from my yesterday post! Last night I bought some zoas (9 small heads on a separate rock) , a long tentacle plate coral and a frogspawn. After I had dipped them, they didn't all look great but now the plate coral is opening up it's tentacles slowly and the frogspawn too. The zoas are already back to great colour like in the LFS and everything is going smoothly. Had one incident last night where i caught my hermit on a zoa but i picked him off and he's left them alone now.
 
Sounds good the hermit on the zoas is a none issue dont worry won't hurt them . Congrats on the new corals..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new