Bounce Mushrooms

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbird5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Redbird5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
807
Reaction score
450
Location
Metro East St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell me about bounce mushrooms? Are they just a fad? I know they're expensive. I'm looking for something interesting for my 2.5g nano and my 45g. Mainly my nano.
 
Bounce mushrooms have been around for a little bit now. There for a while they were becoming more available but it seems like they've kind of decreased in availability recently.

As far as being a fad or not, supply and demand and personal preferences dictates all of that I suppose. Sometimes they can lose their bounce, sometimes they don't.
 
I’ve had them for over 2 years now. If they like your tank, they are mesmerizing. I have sunkist and OG bounce, and looking now for a powerball bounce. Also godzilla but i don’t think that qualifies as a bounce.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new