One Eye BPC Flamethrower on a 1 ¼ inch disc. Frag is 7/8 inch by ½ inch. Price $350 shipped FedEx priority overnight to your house. I am only shipping to the 48 contiguous United States. This has been fragged for a month. Lighting is AI LED’s 100% blue and 50% white.
**Lineage is from Southstar66 (on R2R), if you want more information regarding the lineage to BPC, pm me.
All shipments are heat sealed, double bagged, individual frag, in a boxed Styrofoam container. Arrive alive guarantee or MONEY BACK for that item, shipping not refunded. You must take delivery on the FIRST attempt for the guarantee to apply. IF you use HOLD FOR PICK UP you need to pick up the box within 2 hours of the package being available for pick up at FedEx.
If DOA, I need pictures emailed within 1 hour of signing for the package otherwise arrive alive grarantee does not apply. I will wait to ship if weather reports indicate delays in the area where the frags will travel.
BPC Flamethrower
Mother Colony, NFS
**Lineage is from Southstar66 (on R2R), if you want more information regarding the lineage to BPC, pm me.
All shipments are heat sealed, double bagged, individual frag, in a boxed Styrofoam container. Arrive alive guarantee or MONEY BACK for that item, shipping not refunded. You must take delivery on the FIRST attempt for the guarantee to apply. IF you use HOLD FOR PICK UP you need to pick up the box within 2 hours of the package being available for pick up at FedEx.
If DOA, I need pictures emailed within 1 hour of signing for the package otherwise arrive alive grarantee does not apply. I will wait to ship if weather reports indicate delays in the area where the frags will travel.
BPC Flamethrower
Mother Colony, NFS
