Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I thought i saw a @BeanAnimal sighting video the other day ...
Merry Christmas GIF by Storyful
 
I made a gift for my Secret Santa at work:

IMG_1339.jpeg




Can anyone guess what it is?

The official Red Ryder, carbine action, 200-shot, range model air rifle, with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.
 
After reading the last 11 pages I’ve discovered my life isn’t as dull as I thought. You people have too much time on your hands! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Over It Comedy GIF by Dead Meat James
 
Last edited:
After reading the last 11 pages I’ve discovered my life isn’t as dull as I thought. You people have too much time on your hands! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Over It Comedy GIF by Dead Meat James
Yup, that's a good one. Nobody cares!
 
Finally, we agree on something!!
Black on black, v8 twin turbo, and race everyone... though I think you meant inline 6, bi-turbo.
And yes I clean my car even less often than my tank's glass
1000032741.jpg

1000032743.jpg

We just sold the wife's '18 X5 50i, you couldn't complete an on ramp at less than 135 mph, it was beautiful.

Always been into bimmers (and all fast cars). Second favorite, 2004 VW R32 tested to 174 mph (video on YT). Top favorite, 2002 E46 M3 with 4.10s, 275 square setup, yaddda yadda. Don't hate on my track wheels.

IMG_20130513_162035_401.jpg
 
I was in an EF5 tornado when I was 7 and I've had severe weather PTSD ever since. Thats my brag that nobody cares about :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
I was in an EF5 tornado when I was 7 and I've had severe weather PTSD ever since. Thats my brag that nobody cares about :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
How far does the average crab get thrown in a tornado that big?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new