Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That reminds me that I met Stevie one night at a gas station where I was working after my first divorce.

stevie wonder singing GIF
Closest I ever got to a celebrity was walking around a corner and seeing Sandra Bullock enter a building. LOL, really, she just looked like a regular chick!
 
How about this? A paper that costs an arm and a leg
Amazing. My piece of paper (BS in Pharmacy) only cost about 12K. The additional 5 years I spent in college was only about 6K. But that was the 80s!!!!
 
Brain still 17, body 53.
I hear ya. I was just telling daughter that I'm 61 with a 16 year old brain! Well, 13 if we are talking fart jokes.
 
I can bend my thumbs to touch my wrists. And my peppermint shrimp are always pregnant.

Those two facts are unrelated.
Thanks for the detailed explanation. I had to read this a few times to understand.
af smoking GIF
 
I once watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang with Justin Bieber at my friends 16th birthday party at Dallas Austin’s house. Had no idea who he was. Wasn’t really famous yet.

We thought he was weird
 
I street race my daily driver all the time
I know I’m not the fastest on the road but I like to see what I’m faster than, and what’s faster than me. Its a quick vehicle and people don’t expect it from a smaller suv. All wheel drive and a v6 biturbo with over 400hp is a good combo. My 0-60 is under 4 seconds with a mild tune.

Also my reef tank is completely bright and neon colors but my car is the exact opposite. Black on black is the only way…
52D974B4-5028-467D-886C-DF5A811093BD.jpeg
That is beautiful
 
Finally, we agree on something!!
Black on black, v8 twin turbo, and race everyone... though I think you meant inline 6, bi-turbo.
And yes I clean my car even less often than my tank's glass
1000032741.jpg

1000032743.jpg
Gorgeous F10!
 
I street race my daily driver all the time
I know I’m not the fastest on the road but I like to see what I’m faster than, and what’s faster than me. Its a quick vehicle and people don’t expect it from a smaller suv. All wheel drive and a v6 biturbo with over 400hp is a good combo. My 0-60 is under 4 seconds with a mild tune.

Also my reef tank is completely bright and neon colors but my car is the exact opposite. Black on black is the only way…
52D974B4-5028-467D-886C-DF5A811093BD.jpeg
You'd give me a run for my money
1000000706.jpg
 
@VintageReefer

IMG_1379.jpeg


I love my acanthophyllia and trachyphyllia garden.
 
I've never looked under the hood of my car and have no idea how many cylinders it has...

Its bright blue, has a sunroof, Bose…. something special speakers, heated seats and steering wheel, and the interior is black leather with orange stitches (just for you @Fish Styx ) and that's what matters to me.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new