Brand New Equipment

Sunshine22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
55
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sicce multi Quiet 2500 brand new in box 40$
Eshopps Eclipse Overflow Box Kit 45$
DIY 10 Gallon 3 chamber sump 10$
15' Red schedule 40 pvc 10$
If you buy all I have some locline equipment and bulkheads I'll throw in probably 30$ worth
Will ship at buyers expense, located in McKinney Texas

IMG_0988.JPG


IMG_0987.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new