Brand New MP40QD - Bad Driver?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Euphoria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I put this pump in Random Mode, either reef crest or lagoon, the pump seems to be stuck in slow speed without variable flow with the dial turned all the way up. I hard reset it a couple of times and still does the same thing--essentially nothing. I made a quick YouTube video ("unlisted" so only people with a link could see it).

Am I missing something? Did I get a bad driver?

mattdumitrescu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I put this pump in Random Mode, either reef crest or lagoon, the pump seems to be stuck in slow speed without variable flow with the dial turned all the way up. I hard reset it a couple of times and still does the same thing--essentially nothing. I made a quick YouTube video ("unlisted" so only people with a link could see it).

Am I missing something? Did I get a bad driver?

I had this issue, to fix it I had to control the unit from the Mobius app. It took a while to get it connected but all the modes started working fine after I started controlling it from the app. Hope this helps!

Krissreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once u pick a mode and intercity u need to click the middle button. Its like select. After that in some mode u can also control the speed, like in the blue mode. I dont think u can change the reef crust mode. Hope that helps

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back