Brand new nano reef!

Lexii denton

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
30
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was into feeding for years before my living situation made me get rid of all of my tanks
Now I’m back to a place where I know I can maintain one!
I got myself a nuvo 10 gallon with an LED day and night time light and have the salt water running through the tank, i put topfin readistart nitrifying bacteria starter in it, I have test strips and I am getting a salinity gauge, test kits, a coral rack (thinking about another depending on how it looks), live rock, and I’m also looking into an auto top off system, I want something exotic! I only want one or two small fish in the tank, I want mostly coral, but I won’t something flashy. One of the photos is while salt was still dissolving and the other is from today
What are your recommendations for starting up?
And what are your ideas on the fish to use?
48c9051101a69f387763eb3bbffba859.jpg
ff71147fb8d681404d2522d9b5647ea2.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new