• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Gate Valve (Thread) 1" x2 - Brand new

  • Thread starter Thread starter dseg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dseg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two BRS 1" Gate Valves. They retail for $35/each. I am selling both together because selling just one is not worth my time going to the post office and paying shipping for two. I am selling both for $50 shipped and tracked.


Please do not PM about lower offers or selling just one.




Schedule 80 Spears Gate Valves will provide smooth, lasting operation while giving your aquarium a professional look. Gate valves are used for any application that requires precise control such as skimmers or silent overflows.


Thread x Thread
Smooth long term operation
Precise tuning
More professional look than white Schedule 40 PVC
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new