Bubba's SPS Journey

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heard he was on sick leave after contracting the plague from his kids. [emoji44]

5a99e78beb86f9343d64d6d6eee7c382.gif

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s like the plauge around my house. My kids got the flu first then passed it on to me. My wife won’t even sleep in the same room with me right now as she’s the only one not to get sick so far. Hopefully I start feeling better and can start taking pics again.

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s like the plauge around my house. My kids got the flu first then passed it on to me. My wife won’t even sleep in the same room with me right now as she’s the only one not to get sick so far. Hopefully I start feeling better and can start taking pics again.
Sorry to hear that bud, rest up.

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Momma’s never get sick, they don’t have time for that. They’ve got to take care of the kids and their man. Feel better buddy!

I lold at “hopefully I start feeling better so I can start taking pics again” priorities haha.

snakejacques

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I've been thinking about putting a calk stirrer on for a while is that what you use Bubba? since I put my calcium reactor on I've had low ph

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I've been thinking about putting a calk stirrer on for a while is that what you use Bubba? since I put my calcium reactor on I've had low ph
My ph was low also with just my calcium reactor so I raised it by dosing kalk and use a co2 scrubber.

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone asked about the TSA rainbow fusion a couple weeks ago and I tried to take a pic with my good camera but it kept coming out bad. I was messing around in the frag tank today and snapped a pic with my phone. Not the best pic but you can see the colors at least.

TSA Rainbow Fusion
D594E025-EB26-4754-8264-E55D3F387247.jpeg

How is the rainbow fusion looking?

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everybody for the well wishes. I don't think I have ever been as sick as I have been this past week. I am still not over it but I am well enough to get up and around and managed to take a few pics today.

I have struggled to color this one for a long time but am happy to finally see BC Hot pink milli turn hot pink. I think he told me he renamed this one to Golden rose though.
hot pink milli feb 26.jpg

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everybody for the well wishes. I don't think I have ever been as sick as I have been this past week. I am still not over it but I am well enough to get up and around and managed to take a few pics today.

I have struggled to color this one for a long time but am happy to finally see BC Hot pink milli turn hot pink. I think he told me he renamed this one to Golden rose though.
hot pink milli feb 26.jpg

Glad you’re back in the saddle again.

Was this just a brown turd for a while? Maybe it wants more light?

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you’re back in the saddle again.

Was this just a brown turd for a while? Maybe it wants more light?
Turd brown is right. I remember writing Adam and saying no way this thing is hot pink, lol. He assured me it was and I’m glad he proved me wrong.

Welcome back Bubba! Glad you're starting to get back to feeling normal! We've missed the bubba updates!
Thanks bud.

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turd brown is right. I remember writing Adam and saying no way this thing is hot pink, lol. He assured me it was and I’m glad he proved me wrong.

Thanks bud.

It’s amazing how everything can be very happy and you have a couple that want to be the black sheep. I’m glad you got it turned around!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back