Bubba's SPS Journey

I have never been much into montis but after having this one a couple months it's making me want more.

Beach bum Nov 3.jpg


I reached out to Adam a couple weeks ago about the Hung's truly unbelievable rainbow and he said he had one frag that he cut off his grafted colony but the frag showed no grafting. When I got it he was right and I seen no grafting what so ever but I have noticed some grafting starting to show up near the bottom.
Hungs rainbow Nov 3.jpg
 
I have never been much into montis but after having this one a couple months it's making me want more.

Beach bum Nov 3.jpg


I reached out to Adam a couple weeks ago about the Hung's truly unbelievable rainbow and he said he had one frag that he cut off his grafted colony but the frag showed no grafting. When I got it he was right and I seen no grafting what so ever but I have noticed some grafting starting to show up near the bottom.
Hungs rainbow Nov 3.jpg
So jealous of the grafting! Can your frag and my frag meet up for some consensual grafting? [emoji16]
 
I reached out to Adam a couple weeks ago about the Hung's truly unbelievable rainbow and he said he had one frag that he cut off his grafted colony but the frag showed no grafting. When I got it he was right and I seen no grafting what so ever but I have noticed some grafting starting to show up near the bottom.
Hungs rainbow Nov 3.jpg

Looking good!!! I've got this piece coming from another source next week. I can't wait!
 
I have never been much into montis but after having this one a couple months it's making me want more.

Beach bum Nov 3.jpg


I reached out to Adam a couple weeks ago about the Hung's truly unbelievable rainbow and he said he had one frag that he cut off his grafted colony but the frag showed no grafting. When I got it he was right and I seen no grafting what so ever but I have noticed some grafting starting to show up near the bottom.
Hungs rainbow Nov 3.jpg

Montis are nice... until that day comes and it’s so big you don’t know what to do with it. You should see my setosa. I’ve sold thousands of frags of it over the years and it’s the size of a basketball lol.
 
Montis are nice... until that day comes and it’s so big you don’t know what to do with it. You should see my setosa. I’ve sold thousands of frags of it over the years and it’s the size of a basketball lol.
These grow super slow. That's the only reason I even collect them. Otherwise, all other montis got booted from my tank.
 
If it was IPAs I'd agree. Stouts and Porters just means he likes good beer. ;)
Thank you! People give me grief and I'm like, I don't need to like IPAs to be cool... I just want a good tasting beer. [emoji23]
 
How big is yours? I’ve never seen a slow growing monti. Ever lol.
Get a Kung Pao or Beach Bum... You'll find out for yourself! [emoji23] The old sunsets and Superman montis grow out of control in my tank... Not these guys. About the size of a normal plug... If that.
 
I have never been much into montis but after having this one a couple months it's making me want more.

Beach bum Nov 3.jpg


I reached out to Adam a couple weeks ago about the Hung's truly unbelievable rainbow and he said he had one frag that he cut off his grafted colony but the frag showed no grafting. When I got it he was right and I seen no grafting what so ever but I have noticed some grafting starting to show up near the bottom.
Hungs rainbow Nov 3.jpg

I can only hope that when I do finally get to see my tank that my hung’s start showing some grafting! (Or even that it’s still alive)

Nice pick up!
 
Get a Kung Pao or Beach Bum... You'll find out for yourself! [emoji23] The old sunsets and Superman montis grow out of control in my tank... Not these guys. About the size of a normal plug... If that.

Aren’t they both the same species as atl apple berry?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new