OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stopped by TSA a week ago to get a few testers. Yesterday I noticed they encrusted a tiny bit so I was happy to see that.

Yesterday I received all my corals back but unfortunately most look like poo, so there won’t be any pics of those for a while. I did order some new frags and I’ll take pics of those when they come in to document growth.

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stopped by TSA a week ago to get a few testers. Yesterday I noticed they encrusted a tiny bit so I was happy to see that.

Yesterday I received all my corals back but unfortunately most look like poo, so there won’t be any pics of those for a while. I did order some new frags and I’ll take pics of those when they come in to document growth.
Oh wow they look like “poo,” sounds like bubba-speak got perfectly normal to me:p. Happy to hear you’re back growing sticks tho! You should pick up the king Caracao from tsa, it looks sweet in their pics

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They do not get much smaller than this but when they are free you can't complain. My buddy gave me these a couple days ago when I got my corals back.

Walt Disney

JF Homewrecker

Here is a tester frag I got from TSA. It's been 9 days and it's encrusting well. It was new glue and plug.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is doing well but its been hard to find time to take pics. I am still finishing moving in and getting back to work but once I get into the groove again I’ll be back to pics. I will take some pics tomorrow and share.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright I was able to take a few pics today.

This is hands down one of my favorite corals. It has to get to colony size before it really shines but once it gets there it's stunning. This colony pic doesn't do it justice as it will even get orange tips.

Unfortunately I lost my colony some time ago when I was transferring tanks but thanks to my buddy @addictreef I was able to get a new frag a few weeks ago.

My old colony of ARC Ultra Milli
Arc ultra milli Dec 10.jpg

New Frag

Ultra Milli
by Bubba Rivas, on Flickr

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright I was able to take a few pics today.

This is hands down one of my favorite corals. It has to get to colony size before it really shines but once it gets there it's stunning. This colony pic doesn't do it justice as it will even get orange tips.

Unfortunately I lost my colony some time ago when I was transferring tanks but thanks to my buddy @addictreef I was able to get a new frag a few weeks ago.

My old colony of ARC Ultra Milli
Arc ultra milli Dec 10.jpg

New Frag

Ultra Milli
by Bubba Rivas, on Flickr

Please throw some miracle grow on it. I'll clear a spot for a frag!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back