• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubble Magus doser

reef_lover24881

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
327
Reaction score
42
Location
Santa Clarita
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bubble magnus for sale, missing the actual pumps but comes with everygthing in the pictures, Which is the unit it self, the stand and the doser clear tubing holder, $200.00 includes shipping. I was using this on my nano tank but now need a more advanced doser for my new tank.
pic 1.jpg
pic2.jpg
 
What happen with the pumps ?
Each replacement pumps are $25.
 
Last edited:
I had them on the for a year so I got rid of them. Wasn't sure if I was going to keep the doser or not but had I decided to stick with it I had planned on replacing them. I sure wasn't going to risk all my livestock for 25 dollar pumps that I felt needed to be replaced again had I decide to keep the doser. I tend to replace them once a year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new