Bubble Magus NAC7

  • Thread starter Thread starter mojo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

mojo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
2,072
Reaction score
54
Location
IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nice Bubble Magus NAC 7 cone skimmer that I need to move as I am upgrading to a larger tank. I will be running either a old euroreef 180 or a warner marine as200 on the new tank until I figure out what I want to build for it.

So this skimmer is rated for up to a 120g heavy stocked. I would believe that to be pretty on the money. It pulls ~600lph of air and is a nice quiet set and forget skimmer. Works very well.

Selling For $210 shipped. I have great feedback and stand behind everything I sell. Great skimmer with a small foot print. Extra wheel included.

nac7-cone-bubble-magus-449x700.jpg
 
Mine comes with a extra wheel as well. THey were $249 a couple weeks ago. So $210 for a 4 weeks old cone skimmer seemed fair. $190 obo shipped
 
sold thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new