Bubble Tip Anemone w/ its Clowns.

Daily obligatory FTS
20250221_135218.jpg
 
Bubble Tip lookin good.
20250221_105240.jpg
 
Nothing to big on updates,but, did just order an MP10 to round out the Ecotech stuffs.
 
Looks like I will get the MP10 tomorrow while I'm out getting chemo. If I'm feeling up to it I will install it when I'm home. New equipment is always fun. And I haven't had an MP10 since the original blue box back in the day!!
 
Testing was pretty good Phos .12 and Nitrate 4.6ppm according to Hannah. The spin stir was nice to use for mixing reagents! Definitely worth while purchases across the board.
 
Testing was pretty good Phos .12 and Nitrate 4.6ppm according to Hannah. The spin stir was nice to use for mixing reagents! Definitely worth while purchases across the board.
I need to bring my phosphates down... I'm currently flashing at just under 1.0. I had to dose for quite a while and now my rocks and sand are finally saturated.
 
How is the shade?

I just got 2 for my LED50’s and hoping to slay the spread and focus the light.

Does it increase the PAR reading?
I like it! No idea on PAR reading I don't have a meter...yet...
 
I need to bring my phosphates down... I'm currently flashing at just under 1.0. I had to dose for quite a while and now my rocks and sand are finally saturated.
I gotcha Mines a little higher than I woulda cared for but eh world ain't perfect. I switched out the chemi pure and that'll buff it a bit till water change day in a few days.
 
I like it! No idea on PAR reading I don't have a meter...yet...
Same. I don’t have one either but I did read it doesn’t but it seems like it might improve the par from focusing the light that is dumping outside the tank.
 
Same. I don’t have one either but I did read it doesn’t but it seems like it might improve the par from focusing the light that is dumping outside the tank.
Very good point but honestly this tank is so little even for this light lol it's only 15x15x15 I love this thing and really can't wait for my MP10.
 
Very good point but honestly this tank is so little even for this light lol it's only 15x15x15 I love this thing and really can't wait for my MP10.
Thats awesome. I have 2 LEF50’s on my 23.62x23.62 because I wanted to have a staggered sunrise.
Kinda silly and overkill but I was curious.

Tank looks awesome. Congrats.
 
Thats awesome. I have 2 LEF50’s on my 23.62x23.62 because I wanted to have a staggered sunrise.
Kinda silly and overkill but I was curious.

Tank looks awesome. Congrats.
Oh no that's way cool! I totally respect that. Thats friggin awesome dude.
Thanks! I'm trying anyways lol.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new