It's Just a Tank

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot me a pm or keep an eye in the cafe or my thread. Once the dates are locked down, the official invites will go out (which is an invite to anyone who wants to come)
Okay awesome will do. If a few of us bring some coral we can have ourselves a little frag swap.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So @Mibu, Jason is holding what will be my first BTA thanks to Steve.

going to wait to bring it home as once the 120 is set up I’ll be running an ati sunpower. But I will be taking pics.

really looking forward to trying my hand at nem husbandry after reading about your journey with your BTAs

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im glad i got mine. Wild nems I'll leave to the experts. @BeltedCoyote Yours will be plenty healthy!! Im sure bursting with colors as well. Will love to see those pics :)

i feel absurdly fortunate that I’ve got Jasón (the accent was an autocorrect but I like it lol) looking after it for me. And that it came from Steve’s collection.

flip side is I REALLY want to keep it alive and get it to thrive. (No pressure right? Lol)

ill post some crappy iPhone 10 pics here if you want lol. The rest will be in my build

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SMILE...;):)
IMG_20211208_035427_915.jpg

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bubble tips have a lot of detail. Capturing it, its entertaining.

and watching your adventure doing that is what’s got me so excited.

when I was in high school I took a photography class and my parents got a digital slr. I was always weirdly good at taking good pics. And I’ve always been good at sketching and painting.

funnily enough it’s reef keeping that has made me want to get back into art. Be it sketching, painting, or photography.

fiancé is going to love me when I announce I want to get a good camera on top of this hobby lolol

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all about that lens. Ask @Erin O . i love her photos!!!!
Why, thank you! To be honest, I just use the camera on my Samsung Galaxy S something. I have tried a few of @najer's suggestions though, such as holding the phone right up against the glass for close-ups. Simon's photography is amazing!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 91 41.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 108 49.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.2%
Back