Cade Chaos Grimoire

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um this earns 2 body parts... as R was already guessed...

WRONG _ _ _ _ _

20230613_165814.jpg
This is not anatomically correct

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooh NOOOOOOOO!!

My absolute nightmare. . my last grow cycle which was 18 plants, all indoor, got hit with leaf miners, then spider mites about 6 weeks into flower. I fought and let them finish out but the entire crop was unusable.

If the neem doesn't work, I've got a sulfate atomizer I can send over to you. So long as you aren't eating (or smoking) whatever pants you are treating, it is a fantastic option.
No plans to eat or smoke these, gave them a treatment yesterday, and then again today after getting them all moved. Tomorrow the dog, clothing/etc, and the fish/corals move in a temp tank for overnight. I'll treat again tomorrow while there. As of Thursday we're officially there w/ the actual tank and everything so I can monitor more closely. Hopefully this knocks it out but I'll let you know if not.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 39.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back