Cade Chaos Grimoire

Um this earns 2 body parts... as R was already guessed...

WRONG _ _ _ _ _

20230613_165814.jpg
This is not anatomically correct
 
Ooh NOOOOOOOO!!

My absolute nightmare. . my last grow cycle which was 18 plants, all indoor, got hit with leaf miners, then spider mites about 6 weeks into flower. I fought and let them finish out but the entire crop was unusable.

If the neem doesn't work, I've got a sulfate atomizer I can send over to you. So long as you aren't eating (or smoking) whatever pants you are treating, it is a fantastic option.
No plans to eat or smoke these, gave them a treatment yesterday, and then again today after getting them all moved. Tomorrow the dog, clothing/etc, and the fish/corals move in a temp tank for overnight. I'll treat again tomorrow while there. As of Thursday we're officially there w/ the actual tank and everything so I can monitor more closely. Hopefully this knocks it out but I'll let you know if not.
 
However he shall henceforth be known as Sir Ethan of Pete.
 
I have not been to his thread.
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office
I saw his first post some time ago. His angelfish made me jealous and i went away. Very jealous. I like my lps too much to try angels now. I'm still jealous.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new