Cade Chaos Grimoire

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So wait its not Pete? That's how I always read it.
jurassic park mind blown GIF by Spotify

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I allowed to tell them what your name actually is? We could make it into a game?
As long as it's not Becky we are fine. God knows we have plenty of us already.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I allowed to tell them what your name actually is? We could make it into a game?
Make it into a game pls :face-with-tears-of-joy: telling them straight up is no fun:squinting-face-with-tongue:

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my new plants brought spider mites with it.... :oops: :rolleyes:

Time to perform peroxide water dips and spray everyone w/ a neem/peppermint mixture
Ooh NOOOOOOOO!!

My absolute nightmare. . my last grow cycle which was 18 plants, all indoor, got hit with leaf miners, then spider mites about 6 weeks into flower. I fought and let them finish out but the entire crop was unusable.

If the neem doesn't work, I've got a sulfate atomizer I can send over to you. So long as you aren't eating (or smoking) whatever pants you are treating, it is a fantastic option.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My guess is a type of sinularia. The nepthea usually have pretty visible sclerites
Thanks , but nope, i'll try Tif's phone tomorrow, pretty sure type of nepthia... :)
Gunna reserve certainty here until better pics are available, but I also think this is closer to a Sinularia than Nepthea.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back