Cade Chaos Grimoire

So wait its not Pete? That's how I always read it.
jurassic park mind blown GIF by Spotify
 
Am I allowed to tell them what your name actually is? We could make it into a game?
As long as it's not Becky we are fine. God knows we have plenty of us already.
 
Am I allowed to tell them what your name actually is? We could make it into a game?
Make it into a game pls :face-with-tears-of-joy: telling them straight up is no fun:squinting-face-with-tongue:
 
Make it into a game pls :face-with-tears-of-joy: telling them straight up is no fun:squinting-face-with-tongue:
Ok @rmorris_14 and @Stang67 its time to play hangman.... or is it hangwoman? Winner gets a special prize next time i see them.


_ _ _ _ _
 
One of my new plants brought spider mites with it.... :oops: :rolleyes:

Time to perform peroxide water dips and spray everyone w/ a neem/peppermint mixture
Ooh NOOOOOOOO!!

My absolute nightmare. . my last grow cycle which was 18 plants, all indoor, got hit with leaf miners, then spider mites about 6 weeks into flower. I fought and let them finish out but the entire crop was unusable.

If the neem doesn't work, I've got a sulfate atomizer I can send over to you. So long as you aren't eating (or smoking) whatever pants you are treating, it is a fantastic option.
 
My guess is a type of sinularia. The nepthea usually have pretty visible sclerites
Thanks , but nope, i'll try Tif's phone tomorrow, pretty sure type of nepthia... :)
Gunna reserve certainty here until better pics are available, but I also think this is closer to a Sinularia than Nepthea.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new