Cade Chaos Grimoire

1000003520.jpg
1000003521.jpg
 
Those are already ready to start laying. How many weeks old?
 
They'll be laying soon if they aren't already. Nice! You didn't want a rooster?
 
They'll be laying soon if they aren't already. Nice! You didn't want a rooster?
Nah not yet, once we have the bigger run & such set up then probably.
 
Can i get an id please ?... :)
20240311_164632.jpg 20240311_164659.jpg
I'm stumped on this one. Shoot me another photo when you have little more solid adult foliage? Or a different angle?
 
Almost looks like rhubarb? But the leaves aren't quite right.
I almost said that, from the pink thick stalks, but I'm no where near expert on plant Id. Although I do have some that I know is rhubarb that grows outside that someone planted many moons ago, I could probably compare.
 
I guess we'll just have to see , prob IL most hated weed... ;) :)
watered it yesterday will plant it today, has carrot like tubers...:upside-down-face:
 
I guess we'll just have to see , prob IL most hated weed... ;) :)
watered it yesterday will plant it today, has carrot like tubers...:upside-down-face:
1710330911576.png

like that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new