Cade Chaos Grimoire

IMG_20241125_191626139_HDR.jpg


Edit: wrong thread, sorry not sorry.
 
I know nothing about them but they're selling Photosynthetic Gorgs.
I've purchased from them in the past, not gorgs though. Lots of blastos, plates, meats, etc
 
Good morning everyone... :)
it's a balmy 27* rt now...:upside-down-face:
20241125_054030.jpg

Have a great day y'all...:)
 
OOPS... :upside-down-face: Sorry Danielle ,thought this was my build...:rolleyes:
have you seen any signs of the dusky yet ?...:thinking-face::)
 
OOPS... :upside-down-face: Sorry Danielle ,thought this was my build...:rolleyes:
have you seen any signs of the dusky yet ?...:thinking-face::)
Nope no dusky yet.
 
I did not put this guy in here. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Not complaining though.

1000006703.jpg
 
Still no sign of the dusky.

Probably for the best, I have a coral delivery coming today so I'll have my hands in the tank again.

Hopefully it shows before work, otherwise I'm going to have a long night.
 
I don't think he was there yesterday because I did not notice that patch when I was walking around looking for random sand piles that may indicate his whereabouts
 
Dusky was not spotted swimming at all (husband said he didn't notice him out at all either while I was gone) but he's not in the same spot in the sand anymore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new