Cade Chaos Grimoire

6CB20A71-23B6-4576-9AB8-B1B7B2ACA280.jpeg
glad I stayed up for that one. :cool:
 
Some now have a proper tank. I love all nems. Aip included, as long as they stay out of the big tanks.
4B9F1C59-08B8-43C4-BEB6-7720BCEA6ADC.jpeg
mrs first trip to the lfs and she wants to know if we can buy some of those. :rolleyes:
my sump is filled with them. CBB makes sure they don't last if they decide to move in to the DT.
 
After getting another icp result back with some weirdly elevated things (the metals disappeared though) and doing a significant amount of research I'm finding the miracle mud in my sump might be the culprit. :rolleyes:

Soooooo @sp1187 looks like an algae scrubber is going to be on the way after I get all that pulled....
 
They're here! About time....

Questionable freebie in there too. Hopefully it shows it's face before i need to put them in the tank because these clowns do not allow frag plugs loose in their sandbed.
 
They're here! About time....

Questionable freebie in there too. Hopefully it shows it's face before i need to put them in the tank because these clowns do not allow frag plugs loose in their sandbed.
PICS!!!!!!!!!

I DO NOT CARE IF IT IS THE BAGS!!!!!!!!
 
;Watchingexcellent PH monitor there ;) tried n true!!!
 
;) it's all you need ,and temp too...:)
Yep, got one of them. Don't trust it's 100% accurate, but in this part of FL turns out you don't need a heater anyway.
 
Ok. Need more pics of new zoas!!!!!!
Lol well, I tried. But my fatties say no.
PXL_20210225_235313620.jpg


PXL_20210225_235300623.jpg



Here's the maui's
PXL_20210225_235138368.jpg


And some other recent additions since none of the others are visible without getting photo bombed right now.
PXL_20210225_235151936.jpg

PXL_20210225_235159756.jpg
 
Lol well, I tried. But my fatties say no.
PXL_20210225_235313620.jpg


PXL_20210225_235300623.jpg



Here's the maui's
PXL_20210225_235138368.jpg


And some other recent additions since none of the others are visible without getting photo bombed right now.
PXL_20210225_235151936.jpg

PXL_20210225_235159756.jpg
Those yellows are amazing
 
Those yellows are amazing
They're the lemon lovers I got from corals.com They're so vibrant, I'm glad I picked them
 
I told myself I was going to start pulling the mud today but oh man I don't want to. I'm not "allowed" to use the shop vac because I'll "ruin it" with salt. :rolleyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new