• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cadlights Bio Pellet reactor with Pump

mgovernali

Matt
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cadlights Full Control Bio Pellet reactor 750 ml capacity. Came with my cadlights package.

I wont be using bio-pellets so its for sale. I loaded it with Dr. Tims reef pearls and set it up.

This was setup for a few days to ensure that it works properly before selling.

Asking $150 with the pellets. Will ship for additional $$

Thanks
REACT0R 2.JPG
REACTOR 1.JPG
CONIC Bio-reactor from CAD lights is a plug and play biopellet mixer
 
Love that reactor. Saw it in person and it has been on my upgrade list since. I would like to add though that I don't think the biopellets are still good if you've had it running and took it off line.
 
Love that reactor. Saw it in person and it has been on my upgrade list since. I would like to add though that I don't think the biopellets are still good if you've had it running and took it off line.

The pellets just need to be rinsed in RO/DI and let them sit in it for 24 hours, and rinse again, then put online.
 
The pellets have been removed, rinsed and dried. They just need to be soaked in RO water and they are good to use.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new