Calcium reactor on nano

M_norrick

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2015
Messages
111
Reaction score
33
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 29 gallon display with a 10 gallon sump. I have a geo calcium reactor with a Milwaukee ph controller and am having a hard time getting this thing to dial in properly. I have mostly small frags in the tank that are a mix of sps, Lps, and zoanthids. I am assuming since the water volume is so little, this is the cause of my issues? Should I just simply dose 2 part instead for now? I am in the process of plumbing my 29 gallon, a 180 gallon, and a 30 gallon frag tank all into one massive sump so I can only assume my issues with the calcium reactor will go away once all this is done due to a lot more volume. Am I thinking correctly here? Thanks in advance
 
I've never used a reactor, but I have used several two-parts in a 29 gallon SPS tank.

I can tell you that B-ionic is very easy to use and effective. It might make your life easier until your volume grows.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new